Beauty

In the Korean restaurant Leroux Kudryavtseva fed soup with glass

Pin
Send
Share
Send
Send


TV presenter remembered the incident, which almost cost her her life.

TV presenter Lera Kudryavtseva could get serious health problems. In an interview, the star told how a dinner at a Korean restaurant some time ago almost cost her her life. A celebrity ordered soup for herself, and only having started to eat it, she found broken glass on a plate. The star accidentally swallowed a part of foreign objects.

As Lera explained later, one of the attendants broke a glass and splinters fell into her dish. The star became hysterical, she tried to induce vomiting to get rid of the glass. Fortunately, no internal damage to Kudryavtseva was found.

Pin
Send
Share
Send
Send