Beauty

Bari Alibasov drank a pipe cleaner by mistake

Pin
Send
Share
Send
Send


The producer was rushed to the hospital.

Now producer Bari Alibasov is in the hospital under the supervision of doctors. As close stars reported, a 71-year-old man confused a glass with a poisonous liquid for cleaning the pipes “Mole” with juice and drank a large sip from there. Realizing his mistake, Alibasov called the doctors. The ambulance doctors began to "pump out" the patient right in the car and called in toxeologists to help him. Then the producer was transferred to hospital resuscitation. Doctors assess his condition as severe, but stable - he was diagnosed with severe burns of the stomach and esophagus.

Wife Bari Lydia Fedoseeva-Shukshina is next to her husband.

Pin
Send
Share
Send
Send